Sugaring is a hair epilation system analogous to waxing that uses sugar to get relieve of unwanted hairs in your body. It’s a really old fashion that’s known to be used by Egyptians, Greek, and the Mesopotamians thousands of times agone. This rediscovered ancient art of hair epilation has so numerous benefits when compared to using wax. While anyone can have sugaring at home, sugar wax is an ancient art that needs to be rehearsed frequently than to master.
Waxing and Sugaring
Which type is better for you’ll depend on your preference, to help you in deciding what is stylish, let’s have a look at the pros and cons of these hair epilation styles
- A wax is applied warm. There are several cases where the customer’s skin gets burned during the process.
- The wax strip is pulled from the contrary of the hair growth, which is extremely painful to your skin.
- The wax is attached to your dead and live skin cells. The possibility of skin getting hulled of is high.
- The sugar is applied lukewarm. Your skin will not burn in lukewarm temperature.
- The paste or gel is removed from the direction of the hair growth. It isn’t as painful as when it’s done at the contrary of the hair growth.
- The sugar paste or gel gets attached only to the dead skin cells no live skin will be removed.
How Sugaring Works?
A sugar pasted in lukewarm temperature is applied to the area to be treated in such a way that it’s applied in the contrary of the direction of your hair growth. In a flicking stir, the hair is removed in the direction that the hair grows. Sugaring can have the hair removed indeed if it just a many days old. This prevents the discomfort, vexation, and ingrown nails from developing which substantially happens after a waxing session. Also, the skin is molted because dead skin cell go on with the hair when sugaring. It’s possible to perform sugaring in nearly any part of the body from your eyebrows to your ankles.
How frequently can I perform sugaring?
The stylish result will be if sugaring is performed in a regular base. You need to stay at least 3 to 6 weeks before you can have another sugaring session. As you using this hair epilation fashion, smaller hairs will go back, thus, the time it takes for another sugaring session will be lessened.
Sugaring is the cheapest way to get your unwanted hairs removed and can indeed be done at the comfort of your home. With just a many common constituents plant at home, you can get your own hair epilation tackle and start removing unwanted hairs right down. Still, cooking the paste and making it to the right thickness so it sticks to your hair is a bitcomplicated.However, you can also buy a home sugaring tackle, If you do not know want to get your bases wet and make your own sugaring paste.